Friday, October 21, 2022

Halloween fabrics won!

Recently I participated in the Gremlins, Ghouls and Goblins Blog Hop, and won these fabulous collection of 12 fat quarters from Carol at: Just Let Me Quilt. Aren't they beautiful? The collection is called Halloween Spirit and is designed by Greta Lynn for Kanvas Studio. They came from ©Benartex. Sending many thanks to Carol for for hosting this awesome blog hop and giveaway. 'Already got plans for these fabrics for sure. Halloween- scary nor not scary? I like both. Which, if either, do you like best?

Blessings, Danice G.

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are all so much fun! I'm so happy for you too...you'll make lots of nice things!

Prims By The Water said...

How fun! I use Halloween fabric in my crafts. Congrats on your win! Janice

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

These Halloween fabrics are so yummy. Congratulations.

Danice G said...

'Already have some ideas as to a perfect pattern for the gorgeous fabrics.