Friday, October 14, 2022

Sweet Stripes is all finished!

Here is the quilt from the See Ya Later, Alligator Blog Hop, back in August. It is now all finished. The pattern is called Sweet Stripes, and is designed by Karla Eisenach. It is in a book titled Lucky Charm Quilts. The quilt does have a black, grey and white colorway, but can you find the one green fabric? 'Had to sneak one piece of my favorite color in this quilt. All of the fabrics are from my stash. Keep reading for comments and to see the quilt's back.

At the last minute, I decided to do a diamond pattern quilting design, so just added more diagonal lines. Do you ever change your mind? Here are this quilt's stats:

♦ dimensions: 38" X 47"

♦ fabrics: 100% cotton fabrics, all from my stash (yay for stash busting!)

♦ backing: small grey print

♦ batting: Warm N' Natural©

♦ quilting: machine-stitched walking foot diamond pattern

♦ binding: solid grey, machine and hand-stitched

♥ Completed WIP/UFO quilts in 2022: 9 ♥


Blessings, Danice G.

1 comment:

Prims By The Water said...

How fun to add a strip of green! Great job! There are many a time when I change my mind when working on something. LOL Janice