Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Picnic Party Blog Hop

Apologies for posting so late in the day. I have been having some health problems. Here is my project for the Picnic Party Blog Hop hosted by Carol of: Just Let Me Quilt. It is a little quilt that is made of an older style tiny floral print and solid coral fabrics. It reminds me of a nice summer day having a picnic on the shore of the river. 'Hoping to finish the project soon. Many thanks to Carol for hosting. Be sure to visit all of today's blog hoppers:

Inflorescence, CQ4Fun, Just Because Quilts, Homespun Hannah's Blog- you are here (thanks for visiting!), Karen's Korner, Vroomans Quilts



Blessings, Danice G.

13 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

Perfect fabrics for a picnic. Hope you get on top of your health issues soon.

Susan said...

I was actually happy you posted later. I forgot last night and woke up at 4 am and remembered! LOL We both have health issues, and your post went up on the right day, with a cute little idea, so I think it's all good! Thanks for sharing! CQ4Fun this time.

Prims By The Water said...

Hope all is well/ As always your quilts inspire me. Janice

Sandie @ crazy'boutquilts said...

Sorry you are dealing with health issues. This is so cute, I can picture it at the beach~ the coral color is perfect!

Calicojoan said...

Thanks for sharing. I do hope you get to feeling better soon.

Carol Swift said...

What a cute design and lovely fabrics for a picnic quilt! I hope you feel better soon, Hannah!

Quilting Gail said...

Hope you feel better soon!!!
The quilt looks promising!

Danice G said...

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments. I do like to finish projects on time, but life can interfere with us all. Thank you all for understanding. 'Hoping to get more sewing and quilting done very soon. Visited all of your Picnic projects, and they are all amazing.

Linda said...

Awww I hope you start feeling better soon! Love the start on your quilt! Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comments. :)

thatfabricfeeling.wordpress.com said...

Thanks for sharing. Life gets in the way of sewing all the time. We understand.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

Very sweet, love the combination of fabrics.. take care and hope you feel 100% soon xx

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

That's so cute with the vintage fabrics! Thanks for sharing. I hope you are feeling better soon. Take good care of yourself!

Danice G said...

Thanks to you all as well. Hoping to get back to finishing some quilt tops very soon. Blessings.