Ravenwood Whimzies listed me as a Versatile Blogger! I am so happy, and thankful to you Wendy. This is really a great honor that is greatly appreciated.
Now, on to 7 Things About Me (actually 10):
1. I have a fraternal twin sister named Janice. Of course the names rhyme: it was the '60's.
2. I was one of the first female graduates from Heritage Christian University way back in December 1985. My daughter was then 18 months old.
3. I graduated from the University of Mississippi in 2008 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre/Design.
4. I was married for 10 years, and we have one daughter, Amanda, who is soon to be 28 years old.
5. I was blessed with my first grand child last June, Macey Elizabeth.
6. My father was my inspiration to graduate from college. He lost a leg at the age of 16, and still managed to graduate college and own his own business. He fitted and built orthopedic supplies.
7. My mother inspired me to become a mother. She gave birth to our then only hospital's first set of twins for the year 1964, Janice and myself. Mother gave natural childbirth.
8. You all know how I love crafting and sewing. Guess what: I also love those older TV shows, especially Little House On The Prairie.
9. I am one of the biggest fans of Johnny Depp there is, and have been since way before the first Pirates film. That was ,after all, about his 30th film appearance.
10. As an undergrad, I let my hair grow for 5 years. By graduation, it was trailing long down to the back of my knees level. I had it cut and donated the hair to a cancer charity. My hair is nearly that long again now. I also still wear bell-bottoms and tye-dye. And, yes, this nearly-black really is my natural hair color, along with the grey streaks :)
So, hopefully I haven't bored you all. Thanks again for making my blogs successful. Hey, am I supposed to pass this award on to 9 other bloggers?