Monday, February 20, 2017

Constellations QAL: February block

Good morning to you all, friends. Pictured above is my February block for The Constellations monthly QAL at: The Academic Quilter. It is on the right side, already sewn to the January block. February's color is sea green/aqua/turquoise. The block is an older design, called the Magic Cross. This QAL is so colorful + fun. Be sure to visit The Academic Quilter to see all of Mari's wonderful quilting, including this project. Prim blessings.


Blessings, Danice G.

5 comments:

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Great combination of color!

Goatldi said...

Yes wonderful colors and I love the block design!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What bold beautiful colors! I love this one...I know...I way that about them ALL! I mentioned you on my blog today! Sweet hugs, Diane

Connie said...

This is going to be a beautiful quilt. You are a much more accomplished quilter than I. These blocks look very complicated.

Danice G said...

Such nice comments, all are appreciated. I was wanting a "cosmos" type quilt, so this QAL really fills the bill.