Sunday, March 19, 2017

Mug Mat Swap 2017

Recently I participated in the Mug Mat Swap hosted by Donna at: Brynwood Needleworks Blog. Pictured above is the adorable mat that my partner Jody sent. She does not have a blog, but is an excellent seamstress. 'Love that little butterfly, and if you look under it you will see that she even outline stitched a little design of the state of Tennessee. The fabrics are beautiful, green being my favorite. Jody also included two bags of hollyhock seeds. Thank you so much Jody. What awesome goodies. To see the mat that I sent to Jody, please continue reading..


Here is the mug mat that I made for Jody. There is a matching napkin with fabric ring also. As an extra gift, I made a scissor handle fob for Jody. This swap was a lot of fun. Sending many thanks to Jody, and to our hostess Donna at Brynwood Needleworks Blog.

Danice G.

5 comments:

allthingzsewn said...

I haven't seen Holly hocks is years. Hope our going to plant some of them, I would like to see the pictures this summer. They reseed themselves so it a gift that never stops. Nice mug rugs too and really like your scissor fob. She must be pleased.

Kelly @ Homespuns 'n Hayfields said...

Hi Danice, both mug mats are beautiful! Enjoy your week, Kelly.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love mug rugs and use them all over...even my IPAD is sitting on one. Love the sweet butterfly and the scissor fob you made is beautiful. Both mug rugs are beautiful too. Thank you for the prayers my friend. You always come through for me and say just the right thing to encourage me. Sweet hugs, Diane

Angie Berry ~ A Vintage Journey said...

Beautiful mug mats... both of them! Gosh I really need to get back to blogland. I haven't participated in a swap in years. They were always so much fun. Have a delightful rest of the week Danice~

Danice G said...

Wow, thank you all. That swap was a lot of fun. Mug mats are small and quite easy to make.