Saturday, April 22, 2017

Doll Quilt Swap 2017

Once again this year I participated in the annual Doll Quilt Swap, hosted by Lori of: Humble Quilts Blog. The darling doll quilt above was made for me by Barbara of: My Joyful Journey. Those pink, brown and cream fabrics are beautiful. Barbara is such an excellent quilter and friend. Thank you so much Barbara. To see the doll quilt that I made, keep reading.

Here is the doll quilt that I made for Grace of: City Mouse Quilter. The pattern is called Empty Spools, and is designed by Barbara Brackman (Civil War Quilts Blog). It finished-out at approx. 24" square. This swap is always so much fun. Sending many thanks to our host Lori. Prim quilting blessings to you all.

Blessings, Danice G.

3 comments:

allthingzsewn said...

Both are lovely.

Danice G said...

Thank you Tonia. This swap is always a lot of fun.

Lizzy D said...

Both are so pretty!