Sunday, October 22, 2017

Kelsey's NCAA gear!

It's that time again- NCAA football season is in full swing. Kelsey is all ready in her Ole Miss® gear (my alma mater). Her white shoes are a good fashion choice. The big hair bow tops it all off. Kelsey is all ready to join in on the fun of traditional tail-gating. Be sure to visit Diane at Lavender Dreams to see her "wee ones" dolls. Do you have a NCAA team that you cheer for?

~Linking-up with: Diane at Lavender Dreams' Wednesday Wee Ones~




Blessings, Danice G.

6 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

She is adorable! Do you want me to add a link to this post to mine today? I'm doing Wednesday wee ones! Just let me know! Hugs1

Danice G said...

Thanks Diane. Yes, please do add a link. I will add a link to your post as well :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I love football and I'm a huge Dallas Cowboy fan...don't follow college football as much but there are some good games! Enjoy your day sweet friend. Hugs!

Danice G said...

Of course I pull for my alma mater, University of Mississippi (Ole Miss). As far as NFL, well, kinda not too much all for one team. It is all fun though, right?

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Too cute!!

Danice G said...

Thank you BillieBee.