Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Another Detour diaper bag

Here it is- another: Detour Diaper Bag. Sadly, the pattern is no longer available. This bag is so roomy and stylish. This one is for my niece and her husband. There is a large divided front slip pocket, and another on the bag's back. Please coninue reading to see the bag's inside, and for comments.


Here is the inside of the Detour diaper bag. I added a slip pocket with elastic top, plus two bottle holders and a Velcro® key fob holder. The interfacing is Pellon® Decor Bond 809®, and the dimensions are 19"W X 10"H X 3 1/2"D. The fastener is a concealed magnetic snap. Yes, mother and I have loaded the bag with baby items. Can hardly wait to gift this to my niece!

~Linking-up with: Elm Street Quilts Bag It 2017~


Danice G.

6 comments:

Paige said...

Nice job, Danice! Looks like there's room for most everything a mom would need. Excellent workmanship!

Danice G said...

Thanks Paige. I sure hope my niece loves the bag.

Patty said...

What a really fun bag! Thanks for linking up to the Elm Street Quilts Bag It event.

Danice G said...

Thank you Patty. I so love this pattern. Hoping my niece loves it as much as the friend that I made one for loves hers.

Prims By The Water said...

This is a pretty neat bag! Love the colors you chose. janice

Danice G said...

Thank you Janice. My niece loves green, so she should like this bag.