22 September, 2013

Fabric- Covered NCAA Metal Cans

Good morning blogging pals! Above is a new idea for metal cans: fabric-covered. The one on the left is in black & white houndstooth with a crimson red gros grain bow because many of my family members are Alabama Roll Tide® fans. Of course, I have to root for my own alma mater, Ole Miss®, lol! 'Rooting for Alabama except when they play Ole Miss. This can will go to my daughter and her family. Shh... don't tell, it's one of their Christmas gifts, lol! The can on the right is Auburn Tigers®. It went my cousin Mike. So, we are "a family divided" when it comes to NCAA teams, lol! Which NCAA teams do you all root for?

3 comments:

  1. Acabei de conhecer o seu blog,achei maravilhoso.Visite-me:http://algodaotaodoce.blogspot.com.br/
    Siga-me e pegue o meu selinho!!!

    Obrigada.

    Beijos Marie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. However, due to spam and soliciting attempts, any comment unrelated to this blog's theme and/or containing a link to another site/blog will not be approved. If you comment in a language other than English, one that the meaning cannot be easily translated, that will also not be published. Thank you for understanding.