Tuesday, April 8, 2014

~Rabbit Heart cross stitchery~

Easter will be here soon, and this cross stitchery reminds me so much of the season. I am a beginner, and this is my largest completed design to date. The floss is DMC #3051, Dark Green Grey. The aida is 14 ct. white. The completed design is approx. 6 1/2"X 7". Please contoune reading for more info.

The design was made into this pin keep, atop of an antique brass and glass doorknob. It was made for a pin keep swap last month. The free chart is titled, Rabbit Heart, and is located at: Gazette94. The blog is written in French, but has a translator gadget. Notice that the most current post is titled, Au Revoir..., which is French for Good bye. So, in case the author were to close the blog, 'better hurry on over there and get the charts you want. There are many to choose from, all beautiful. This chart can be found under the categories Heart and Quaker.

Danice G.

4 comments:

Cindi said...

Oh that is beautiful Danice! I used to cross stitch a lot but then my eyes got too old. I also love the eggs!
Be blessed,
Cindi

Oh I got my package and LOVE it! Check out my blog later today!

Farmhouse prims said...

Danice, I think you did an awesome job on your stitchery. I don't know if i could do that pattern or not, I a sticking to the ones that I think are really simple and they aren't always that simple. Beautiful work. hugs, Lecia

Frances said...

What a precious bunny heart! I love it! I've seen the pattern, but not finished! So sweet! I probably need to stitch one, too!
I'm glad to find your blog--I found it after you found mine!!! HA
I'll be checking back!

JoAnn SweetPepperRose said...

So pretty Danice! I'm a bunny lover. I keep a couple out year round.