Monday, October 16, 2017

Many thank-yous and Magnolia Mystery fabrics

So many thanks are due today. Not in any specific order, here they are. First is a $25.00 gift certificate that I won from Carole at: From My Carolina Home. Be sure to visit the Autumn Jubilee event going on there. I chose the coffee colored Kona® fabric pictured above. It will be used for my:Magnolia Mystery QAL quilt. My colorway is pictured also. Do you like the colors chosen? Thank you so much to Carole and Fat Quarter Shop. To see two other fantastic wins, please continue reading.


First is quilting books/magazines and notions from Tonia at: All Thingz Sewn. Oops, notions are not pictured, and there are so many of them. I did thank Tonia via email, but not on this blog, so thank you so much Tonia. Apologies for this delayed blog post. Next is yes another quilting books/magazines win from LeeAnna at: Not Afraid of Color. So many patterns! Thank you so much LeeAnna.

I am truly blessed with all of these wins. What great reasons to smile, and to get to quilting, lol. 'So far behind on Magnolia Mystery.

Danice G.

No comments: