Monday, March 19, 2018

Covered in Love: blue Hunter's Star blocks

Have you ever heard of the Hunter's star quilt block? It is new to me, and it is so pretty and easy to make. For this bi-monthly quilt block drive at Kat and Cat Quilts (Covered in Love), the colors are blues. One solid and one printed. Here are the four blocks that I made to donate. There is still time if you would like to join in on this worthy cause. You can read more about the drives at Kat's blog via the link below.

~Linking-up with: Covered in Love's March/April Block Drive~



Danice G.

4 comments:

Createology said...

I love blues and your blocks are BLUEtiful. Happy Sewing...<3

Danice G said...

Thanks Sherry. I also love the color blue, nearly all of the shades and tones.

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I too love your blues and especially the different scales of fabric patterns combined.

Danice G said...

Thank you Val. I thought the flowers might be too large (?) but they do seem to work OK.