Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Castle Dreams quilt all finished!

Hello friends. This quilt is from a pattern that I won in: Busy Hands Quilts' Splash of Color QAL earlier this year. Continue reading to see more.


I love that Myra's patterns include instructions for several sizes for the quilt. This one is the baby-size. Thank you so much, Myra. Here are this little quilt's stats:

♦finished size: 37" square

♦fabrics: 100% cottons from my stash

♦backing: same brown as the borders, 100% cotton

♦binding: solid red, by machine and hand

♦batting: Hobbs Heirloom® Natural 100% Cotton

♦machine quilting: free-motion loopy loops design

♥ Completed WIP quilts in 2018: 7 ♥


Danice G.

6 comments:

Marti said...

That turned out so pretty! I love the colors together. Congratulations on your finish!

Danice G said...

Thanks Marti. The colors may not be for everyone's taste, good that you do like them..

Prims By The Water said...

Very nice Danice! Janice

allthingzsewn said...

Another great finish Hanna. Your quilting is doing very well too. I'm still fighting my machine, but finally making some headway.

Danice G said...

Thank you so much Tonia. Did you mean Danice? My name is Danice.

Danice G said...

Thanks Janice. I am happy with how this little quilt turned out.