Saturday, April 21, 2018

Kelsey: Spring attire

Here is Kelsey, in one of her Springtime outfits. The plaid cropped pants and yellow t-shirt are so perfect for the warmer temperatures. Kelsey is also wearing her white espadrilles. It has been a while since I have sewn clothing for her, but plan on doing more in the near future. She was originally bought as a model to sew clothing for my granddaughter's American Girl® dolls. OK, now it is just fun to sew the clothing, lol. Do you ever sew doll clothing?

6 comments:

Createology said...

Kelsey looks so cute in her new Spring outfit. I used to sew lots of doll clothes when my daughter was little. Barbie clothes gave me fits due to the tiny sizes, however, Cabbage Patch doll clothes were great fun to sew. Yes, I am ancient.

Danice G said...

Thank you Sherry. Yes, those little bitty Barbie clothes are difficult to sew. I remember Cabbage Patch dolls too, so yes I am also "ancient".

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How cute! Looks like something I would wear here in Florida! Does this come in my size? heehee! I SURE need to redress my dolls in clothes I've made for them. They are in winter jammies still. Enjoy your day my friend. Hugs!

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

I love Kelsey's news spring outfit! I do occasionally sew clothing for my granddaughter's dolls!

Danice G said...

Thanks Diane. Ha ha, I wish it did come in our sizes. Maybe in yellow and green, as I am not too much a fan of the color pink.

Danice G said...

Thanks Brenda. Sewing doll clothes is fun, and the grandchildren do love it so much.