Monday, May 7, 2018

Cross-Plus blocks for charity

Good morning to all. enjoying the cooler temps this morning in Alabama. For the next couple of months, Kat at Covered in Love is taking a break from her charity block drives in order to get some of the quilts finished. She has asked that we sew blocks for: Briawna of Purple Poppy Quilts. The block pattern is called Cross-Plus, and it is quite simple to sew. Pictured above are the three blocks that I have sewn. If you want to read more about Briawna's charity work, she explains it all on her blog. The block pattern instructions are also there. Prim quilting blessings.



Danice G.

2 comments:

Createology said...

These are lovely block you have sewn. Your heart is sew generous and you are sew sweet to sew blocks for charity. Thank you for commenting and visiting my blog. I am very grateful for your well wishes on my escrows. (You are a no reply).

Danice G said...

Thank you Sherry. I do enjoy sewing for charities. Yeah, I am a no reply blogger for internet safety reasons.