Wednesday, August 1, 2018

One Monthly Goal: August 2018

This month, I am participating in the: Aurifil® Designer of the Month Challenge. The designer is Sherri McConnell, and her block is called Beach Houses. Pictured above are four of those blocks sewn into a small quilt. It now measures approx. 18" square. Getting this little quilt quilted and binded is my One Monthly Goal for August. A small goal, as things have been fairly hectic around here lately. The fabrics are kind of a summertime colorway, aren't they?

~Linking-up with: Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal: August~



Danice G.

5 comments:

Karen's Korner said...

A nice goal to set for August.

Susan said...

I like the way the colors alternate. It's a great little quiltlet, and I wish you the best of luck in finding the time to finish it this month!

Patty said...

Very nice mini. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Joy from Days Filled With Joy said...

That's a good goal :) I keep forgetting about the challenge.. I should really join in! I love the colors in your little quilt, by the way. xx

Danice G said...

Thank you all so much. Sometimes a little quilt is nice to make. 'Thinking this one might go to my darling granddaughter.