Monday, January 14, 2019

Yay! It's our birthday!

Goodness, how time seems to fly. It is my twin and my birthday again. This is the blue cat pillow that I made for her. 'Made it up myself. As children, we had a white cat with blue eyes, so this is a throw-back to him. The quilting is straight line walking foot, and the pillow measures 16" square. Actually, it is a pillow cover with an insert inside. The backing is envelope style. Blue is her favorite color, so she should love this pillow. Mother, sister and I will be having our "bash" on Tuesday, though, due to sister's husband's work schedule. People often ask me what it is like to be a twin. It is truly unique and special for sure. We are fraternal twins, born about five minutes apart. Happy birthday!


Danice G.

5 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Happy Birthday sweet friend! I hope your day is filled with happiness....oh and some cake and ice cream too! Love this sweet pillow. Some of my favorite colors too and the cat is a cute design! Have a FUN FUN day! Birthday hugs coming your way, Diane

Mari said...

Happy birthday! And many good wishes for another great year!

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Love your kitty pillow, Danice! I'm sure your sister will love it! I have fraternal twin grandsons - born one minute apart!!

Karrin Hurd said...

Happy Birthday and what a cute pillow!

Danice G said...

Thank you all so much. We did have a wonderful time together. Sis does love the cat pillow.