Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Kelsey's pink knit dress

Here is Kelsey, this time wearing her knit hot pink dress and coordinating multi-color cowl scarf. The dress is made from a child's t-shirt. Of course, she is wearing her brown leather loafers. This ensemble went to my granddaughter for her 18" dolls, and she loves it, especially because it is hot pink. In 2016, 'had to buy an 18" doll for myself, to fit the clothing to, right? Well, OK, also because the doll is so adorable! Who am I kidding? What are you sewing this week?


Blessings, Danice G.

3 comments:

Karrin Hurd said...

Cute dress! Did you make the shoes too. I’ve been thinking I need an 18” doll to for when I make my granddaughter clothes for her doll!

Danice G said...

Thank you Karrin. Yes, I did make the shoes. Search my label for "fashion dolls" and you can see that post.

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Very cute, Danice!! Love that hot pink!!