Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Spinning Stars quilt blocks

These are three Spinning Stars quilt blocks that I made for: Covered in Love's July-August Block Drive. They finished at 12 1/2" square, and are sewn of patriotic red, white and blue fabrics. The deadline to mail blocks for this Drive is 31st August. So, there is still time to get sewing.

Intended to mail these much earlier, but I could not drive to the post office and walk up all of those stairs with the leg cast. Now that it is off, I am gradually getting back to business as usual. I drove for the first time since the accident, yesterday. The foot has finally loosened-up enough the bend without pain. Of course, we lost Janice during that time as well. Again, thank you all for your kind words, cards and gifts during this most tragic event of losing my twin sister. Blessings and happy sewing.



Danice G.

4 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

They sure did make me spin...LOL great job! Glad you are getting around a bit better. Janice

Cheryl said...

Great blocks, I love the colors!

cathynative said...

nice work

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Beautiful blocks and great colors! Praying for continued healing for your foot and the loss of your sister.