Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Happy holidays 2019!

Sending happiest holidays wishes to all of you. 2019 is nearly over, and what a year. For the past few holidays, I have made sweets for Christmas and Thanksgiving. This year, one of those is these cupcakes. Made of white cake mix, they are topped with fluffy white frosting, green icing, and red, white and green sprinkles. Look at the final element- the silver foil cupcake papers! How festive are those? 'Went back after this photo and added more sprinkles. Looking forward to the family members coming and tasting these. Mother and I have already sampled a few, and they are really good. What treats do you like to cook for the holidays?

Danice G.

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Merry Christmas my friend! I hope your day is extra special! We made chocolate chip cookies as a treat for my hubby! Holiday hugs!

Prims By The Water said...

Merry Christmas and your cupcakes look so YUMMY! Janice

Danice G said...

Thank you all. There were actually 26 cupcakes, just could not get them all in the photo up close. Happy holidays!

Annie said...

I'm so excited I "stumbled" across your blog! I'm looking forward to browsing your past posts and reading your current ones. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!