Thursday, December 31, 2020

Best of 2020 posts

Soon 2021 will be here. Cheryl of: Meadow Mist Designs is hosting her yearly Best of link party. We may choose our top 5 posts, by number of views, comments, etc... This year I have decided to use number of comments for my completed quilts. Continue reading to see the Top 5 posts of 2020, and for comments.

First is from the Winter Blues Blog Hop, the blue canoes quilt. This quilt garnered a whopping 40 comments.

Next is the Hands to Help Comfort quilt Challenge, hosted yearly by Sarah of Confessions of a Fabric Addict. This quilt is Confetti, and it gained 7 comments. It went to my great-nephew, who lost his grandmother (my twin sister) and his father within 3 months' time.
Next is the Camden Road quilt along hosted by Cheryl of: Meadow Mist Designs, with 5 comments. As soon as I saw the pattern, it was a must-make!

Next is Message in a Bottle, designed by Cheryl and Paige in their book Modern Plus Sign Quilts. This one was a long time in the making for me. It gained 4 comments.

Gaining 2 comments was the Straight and Narrow quilt, my choice for the Pantone® Color of the Year 2020, which was Classic Blue. Thank you, Cheryl, for hosting this fun link party every year. You all be sure to visit and see everyone's Best of posts. Blessings.
~Linking-up with: Meadow Mist Designs' Best of 2020 ~


Danice G.

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Number of comments is a good way to go for this linky party. They are all great quilts, I can see why the comment numbers were high!

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Sorry for your twin sister. Your quilts are beautiful, and I love the blue canoes quilt too ;)

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Five beautiful quilt finishes!!! I love them all, Danice!!!

piecefulwendy said...

Fun to see these quilts. I like the blue canoes - that block is on my list of blocks to make someday. Happy New Year!

Cheryl said...

Beautiful finishes! I love your Camden Roads and Message in a Bottle! Thanks for linking up and happy new year!

The Joyful Quilter said...

I'm sorry that 2020 was a year of loss for you. I hope you have found comfort in your quilting. Best wishes for a productive New Year.