Wednesday, December 30, 2020

My Stitching Resolution 2021



Today is the Stitching resolution Blog Hop hosted by Carla at: Creatin' in the Sticks. She asked us to simply fill in the blank, so here is my answer:

My stitching resolution for 2021 is: get more quilts finished!


Just Let Me Quilt, MooseStashQuilting, Words & Stitches, Sew Many Yarns, Websterquilt,Cocoa Quilts, QuiltFabrication, Stitchin At Home,Ms P Designs USA, Life in the Scrapatch, Kathy Kwilts and More

Karen's Korner, Quilt Schmilt, Selina Quilts, The Joyful Quilter,Becky’s Adventures in Quilting and Travel, Karrin's Crazy World, Quilting and Learning: What a Combo, Vroomans Quilts, Cynthia's Creating Ark

PamelaQuilts, Quilting Patchwork & Appliqué, Kathleen McMusing, Quilting Gail, Homespun Hannah's Blog- you are here, Appliquéand..., Songbird Designs, Storied Quilts, Susie’s World, She's Stitchin Again, Creatin' in the Sticks

2020 has been a difficult year for everyone, so hoping that 2021 will be less stressful. Be sure to visit everyone to read about their resolutions. Thanks Carla for hosting this blog hop! Blessings.

Danice G.

25 comments:

Susie said...

Hi Danice, I hope you get those quilts finished. Hugs Susie x

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

I love your stitching resolution for the year, neat and simple! Good luck with turning your UFOs into finished quilts.

Stitchin At Home said...

Hoping 2021 helps you get your quilts finished.

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Always a good goal!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

2020 was my push to finish and clean out as I was locked in - it works.

Karrin Hurd said...

Great goal, I think all of us want to do the same thing! Good luck on reaching your goal, and Happy New Year!

Carla said...

Hi Danice, that is a great goal. I need to do that for sure. It's simple yet well stated.
Hey, could you put the list of bloggers on your post? It helps everyone get to the next blog.
Thanks for joining the hop and have a very Happy New Year!

tink's mom said...

I am wishing you the best on this resolution. I'm right there with you.

Karen's Korner said...

Great resolution. I hope you achieve it.

Carol Swift said...

It has been an incredibly hard year for some and even worse for others. I'm hoping we all see an end to the madness and can get back to normal (whatever that is now.) I'll be watching for some of those finished quilts, Danice! Happy New Year!

Quilting Gail said...

Best wishes getting those quilts DONE!!!

Cynthia's Creating Ark said...

I think we would all love to finish more projects in 2021. Good luck.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I have been working on that goal too. Hope you are successful with your goal to finish more quilts.

Beth said...

I would love to whittle down my UFO pile. Happy New Year.

Rose said...

I hope we can all get more quilts finished. And I hope 2021 is NOTHING like 2020.

Sharon said...

Happy quilting in 2021!

Danice G said...

Yes, I added the list of bloggers. 'Sorry for forgetting.

Danice G said...

Wow, thank you all so much. Here's hoping for a 2021 full of finished quilts.

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Let's get it done in 2021, Danice!! LOL Happy New Year!!

Calicojoan said...

Sweet and simple. Here's to hoping that we all can accomplish that. Happy New Year!

The Joyful Quilter said...

Best of luck on finishing MORE quilts in 2021!!!

Kathleen said...

Perfect resolution! Good luck with it and wishing you a very happy new year!

Carol Andrews said...

Great Resolution Danice! Perfect, short, sweet and it says it all! 🥳 Happy 2021 filled with stitching fun. 😉 Carol

LJ said...

Me, too. Great resolution!

Danice G said...

Thank you all so much. Hoping to keep my resolution.