Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Gift for grandson

This is a wood magazine table that I found at a local thrift store. It is 20" X 10 1/2", and was painted white. Keep reading to see what it looked like before the redo.
Here is what the magazine table looked like at the thrift store. It was white and distressed. Per my daughter's request, I have chalk painted it a bright blue. This little table is for my grandson's room. 'Thinking some of his books can be stored in there. This was my first time using chalk paint, and it was really easy and fast. Have you ever used it? Looking forward to seeing my daughter and her family this summer.

Blessings, Danice G.

1 comment:

My Tata's Cottage said...

It is nice to see you here. I like your cool project. That chalk blue paint is perfect and your grandson will love this as a book shelf. So very nice to see you here. Have a blessed weekend.