Wednesday, October 26, 2022

12 years of blogging!

Wow, today marks 12 years for Homespun Hannah's Blog. Way back in 2010, I wondered if anyone would even notice this blog. What a wonderful surprise that many of you notice and follow. All of the sweet comments are so uplifting, especially with all of the drama in my life in the past three years.

In the beginning, this blog was about primitive style clothing. It evolved into modern stitching, and then quilting. All three are still of interest, although quilting is front-and-center nowadays. Occasionally a bit of other crafting, such as wood and paper sneak in. Sometimes a bit of cooking (not my strongsuit, lol) even slips in. You all always stick with me, and every one of you is very much appreciated. Blogging is truly a blessing to me. So many awesome stitchers, quilters and crafters are out there! Reading your blogs is always fun and interesting. I actually learn a lot from you all. Blogging is "outdated"? Not in my opinion. 'Could not do this at all without you. Sending heartfelt thanks and gratitude. Here's to many more years of blogging, friends.

Blessings, Danice G.

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Congratulations on this milestone! Keep on sewing and blogging...it is fun to see what the blog verse is up to.

Prims By The Water said...

Congratulations Danice. May you have many more years blogging. Janice

Kathy E. said...

12 years of blogging is worth blogging about! It's fun to look back on earlier posts to gauge how far we've come. The community of friends who still love blogs is worth every post!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

Wow, congratulations! I think many people have stopped reading blogs, but I still like to write them. I like to read about the process of thought of the bloggers I follow.

Wendy @ Ravenwood Whimzies said...

Hi Danice !! Well Happy Blogaversary! I think we started around the same time...you may be a few months ahead of me though. I check in on your blog occasionally, but I just don't seem to get on the computer as much the last year or so. I certainly hope to keep blogging, although many of our friends have disappeared to FB land.....Love your Candy Corn pattern! Sew Cute! Take care and keep in touch! Wishing you many blessings!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I still love to blog too and I'm happy we met and became good friends. That means a lot to me. Love seeing what you are making. You are SO talented! Happy blogging!