Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween 2022!

Happy Halloween to all. We have been getting some rain, and that was usually typical when my twin sister and I were children. 'Did not stop us from wanting to go trick-or-treating, though. This is a cute eyeball door hanger from a free pattern by: Carla of Creatin'in the Sticks (tutorial on Thermoweb). The pattern is called I'm Watching You, and is perfect for the season. It measures 6" square, and my hanger is actually three strips of gros-grain ribbon braided for strength. 'Did not have any wide ribbon, so this is a make-do idea. Thank you Carla for this free pattern. My daughter actually has green eyes, just not bloodshot, lol. My own eyes are green with brown, otherwise known as hazel. If you are out and about this afternoon, please be careful and mindful of all around you.

Blessings, Danice G.

2 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

Cute eyeball! Happy Halloween!! Janice

Carla said...

How did I miss this? Love it!!