Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Look at what I won!

Recently, I won this wonderful book and a cute little pouch (surprise additional gift) from Donna at: Brynwood Needleworks. It was her blog anniversary, and there were several winners. Donna's blog is one that I have been following for many years, and if you have not yet you should go read her blog. Donna posts really great content. 'Already looking at several projects in this book to make. In this world of ebooks, having hard copy ones is still nice. Sending many thanks to Donna for these awesome gifts. Continue reading for comments.

Blessings, Danice G.

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a wonderful book and gift! I love Donna too....she's so talented. Enjoy your sewing projects!

Mary said...

Congrats on Winning the Gifted Book. I prefer the hard copy! Cute little purse too.

Prims By The Water said...

Woohoo on your win! I know you will be making something out of this and look forward to seeing it. Janice

Danice G said...

Thanks friends. This book is a nice addition to my library.