Saturday, September 23, 2023

Welcome Autumn 2023!

Way back in 2018, I participated in the Autumn Jubilee hosted by Carole of: From My Carolina Home. The stitch along was for a wool pumpkin, and I made mine into this little flower pocket. Somehow, 'never got posted on this blog. Carole even mentioned the pocket on her blog {belated thank you} in a wrap-up post. Now, some 5 years later, here it is. Wishing all of you a happy first day of the Autumn solstice. Autumn is one of my favorite seasons. Is the weather cooler where you live?

Blessings, Danice G.

5 comments:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

It looks super, perfect to get out and display for fall. Thanks for them mention!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You make so many pretty things and it's nice to have Fall items to decorate your home. It's gorgeous here right now...cool in the mornings and hot afternoons! Sweet hugs, Diane

Prims By The Water said...

Now that is something I can do. Looks awesome and great for Autumn. Janice

Kathleen said...

That is a lovely project and glad it is being shown here and out in the world.

LA Paylor said...

this is so pretty.. I like wool, I like pumpkins, I like hand stitching with gold threads, and holding the leaves. I'd put this up through Thanksgiving!
LeeAnna and Milo