Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Monster Mash Blog Hop: day 2

Good morning to you all! Today is day 2 of the Monster Mash Blog Hop. This is well, part of my project. Due to having fallen and wearing an arm brace, I did not finish the rest of my project. Many apologies. The metal can is hand-painted and is decorated with a crow label (graphic: Graphics Fairy) . I speckled some vintage white paint to make the can look a bit aged. Many thanks to Joan for hosting another fun blog hop. {As soon as the rest of my project is finished, I will photograph and publish that}. Thank you so much for visiting. Be sure to visit today's blog hoppers to see their wonderful creations. Here is the list of today's blog hoppers:

Tuesday October 24- Scrapdash, Words & Stitches, Homespun Hannah's Blog (you are here), Domestic Felicity.

See the complete list of Monster Mash blog hoppers here: Monster Mash Blog Hop.


Blessings, Danice G.

14 comments:

Cheree @ The Morning Latte said...

Oh I love this!!! I'll be watching for the rest of the project but this is already totally my fall style--and I'm in KS. ;o) Thanks for sharing the graphic info as well.
Sorry about the injury, hope it's short-lived and you're back to crafting and sewing soon!

Calicojoan said...

Oh, I'm so sorry that you hurt your arm, but wow...I love this can. What a fun way to re-purpose things. I just might have to paint a can myself here! Thanks for the inspiration and I hope you heal quickly.

Carol Swift said...

Oh my goodness, Danice, another fall! That is no fun at all for you. I hope you heal quickly this time and I'll look forward to your finished project.

LJ said...

Well,,,you may be out-of-commission as far as your planned project but your can is wonderful. It's superb.

Prims By The Water said...

Your crow can turned out really nice. I so love Graphics Fairy. Hope you are on the mend now. Janice

Karrin Hurd said...

So sorry you hurt your arm, hope you are better soon. Love the crow! Love Graphics Fairy too!

Charlene McCain said...

Great Halloween project! I love crows. Hope your arm feels better soon.

Carol said...

Your project looks great! Sure hope you heal quickly!

Sharon said...

Get well soon! Your crow can is quite nice.

Inflorescencedesigns said...

Hoping for a quick recovery. Excited to see the final results!

tink's mom said...

So very sorry about your arm. Hope its well on the mend and you'll be back at your normal creative ways shortly.
Lovin the can. I've never heard of Graphic Fairy but will know about it before the day is done. Thanks for that.

Quilting Gail said...

Your crow does look vintage - well done!
I hope your arm heals quickly!

Kathleen said...

Heal quickly but listen to the medical team (not easy I know). Love this little project and can't wait to see the finish!

Leah said...

Sorry about your fall, hope you are mending quickly. The can looks really cool. Thanks for the links!