Sunday, December 10, 2023

Hello, I am back!

Yes, no more computer troubles, finally. First, I apologize for being offline and missing the entire Virtual Christmas Cookie Exchange Blog Hop. Carol, the hostess, was so nice to post my project on her blog. It has been so long since a post on this blog, here is that project. This is the Glad Tidings quilt, designed by Pam Buda of Heartspun Quilts. Please continue reading for more info, and to comment.
Glad Tidings was fun to make, and it is actually my 2nd one made from the pattern. This one is a bit larger than the first one, and is a Christmas gift for my daughter and her family {y'all don't tell them, lol}. On to this quilt's stats:

♦ dimensions: 20"X26"

♦ fabrics: 100% cotton fabrics from my stash (except the red binding)- yay for stash busting!

♦ backing: same green and red floral as the front borders and 4 patch blocks

♦ batting: Warm N' Natural©

♦ quilting: machine-stitched free-motion meandering with translucent thread

♦ binding: solid red fabric, machine and hand-stitched

♥ Completed WIP/UFO quilts in 2023: 10 ♥


Blessings, Danice G.

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Glad you are back! Computer problems are not for the faint of heart!

Prims By The Water said...

Glad you have no more computer issues. I sometimes hate mine. Your quilt is perfect for the season. Janice