Sunday, February 11, 2024

Project Quilting 15.3 Challenge

Good morning. Here is my creation for Project Quilting 15.3 Challenge: Inside Out. The pillow cover features raw edge appliqué on the mushroom and the butterfly. The whole cover was turned inside out after sewing on the mushroom. Of course it includes my favorite color, green. I had downloaded the pattern some years ago, and the green striped fabric had been in my stash for like 15 years {in fact, there is still some of it left!}. This design and colors remind me of the 70's era in my teenage years. Pattern is from: Art Gallery Fabrics- Aura. My pillow measures approx. 17" SQ, and the background is machine quilted with a meandering pattern. The back has an envelope-style opening. Be sure to visit the party to see many awesome projects in this fun Challenge.

~Project Quilting Season 15.3 Link Party~



Blessings, Danice G.

2 comments:

PersimonDreams said...

oooh! I love this! mushrooms are awesome :)

Danice G said...

Thank you Kim. This challenge was very fun and interesting.