Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Project Quilting 15.4 Challenge

Hello friends. Here is my creation for the Project Quilting 15.4 Challenge: hourglass. The creations do not have to be the actual hourglass block, but I chose to use it. Of course using green, my favorite color. This little spool wall decor quilt measures approx. 9.75" square, and is machine quilted with walking foot echo design. It was sewn RST together and then flipped, creating a "mock binding". There are two dowel pockets on the back top corners for hanging. Now I want to make more of these blocks to make a larger quilt. The title is Hourglass Spool. There are so many awesome projects, so be sure to visit and see them all. Project Quilting is always so much fun!

♥ Completed WIP/UFO quilts in 2024: 2 ♥

~Project Quilting Season 15.3 Link Party~



Blessings, Danice G.

4 comments:

Danette said...

Very nicely done!

PersimonDreams said...

awww! I love it! I have a soft spot in my heart for spools! great work :)

Kathleen said...

Fabulous hour glass quilt. Funny how a little work with a block can inspire more blocks in your future!

Danice G said...

Thank you all so much. It was a fun challenge.