Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas 2011 joys and woes...

'Guess y'all wonder where I have been. We had a good Christmas, with the exception that my daughter and her family did not get to come. We missed them greatly. The photo above is the delicious ham that Mother prepared for us all- a Christmas tradition in our family. The other "woe"- there I was, chomping away on the beloved ham, when all of a sudden OUCH! Unbelievably, on a holiday, I had chipped off a tooth! Instant pain. So, I have been in misery. Have been to the dentist, and have the appointment for the fix. Of course, this requires a surgeon. So, I bear with it until the surgery date. Please pray for me, as it is very scary. I will post some more photos of our Christmas when I feel better.

I also was the winner of the At Home With K Giveaway on Dec 12th, as well as one of the winners of *A Whimsical Christmas' Christmas Tree Contest*. How lucky is that? I'll be posting photos of those gifts when they arrive. 'Hope you all enjoyed your Christmas meals and family times.

Danice G.

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope you feel better now! Happy holidays to you and your sweet family! Congrats on winning some fun giveaways, too! ♥♥♥

Susan At Glen Oaks Primitives said...

There's nothing worse than tooth pain. I'd rather be in labor again.
You'll be fine, the surgery is nothing these days. Mr. Glen Oaks had 3 wisdom teeth out and he was put to sleep and woke up and it was all over.

CRAFTY STITCHERS said...

I am sorry to hear about your tooth, but your ham looked delicious. Hope you get your tooth fixed soon. Happy New Years. Cyndy