Sunday, December 3, 2017

Baby girl bubble suit

Good morning. Here is a darling little bubble suit that I made for my niece and her husband's new baby girl. It is Simplicity 8098 A, and there are also versions for a baby boy. The pattern is quite simple to construct, with a mock shirt and a three-button back closing (I used snaps instead). There are also snaps in the crotch for easy diaper changing. Please continue reading.

'Just could not resist making a baby head band for the bubble suit! It is made of the same fabrics, and has a cute little white bow sewn to it. Aw, these sandals were so fun to make. Cute little white vinyl sandals for my niece and her husband's new baby girl! These are Simplicity 80987 A, and the pattern also has two bubble suits for a girl and two for a boy. There is also a baby-safe stuffed duck pattern included. So many patterns in one envelope! Have you made any baby shoes, sewn/crafted or knitted? Each of hese adorable patterns will get a pattern difficulty rating of:

Fairly Easy


Danice G.

16 comments:

Denise * KKL Primitives said...

Danice, this is absolutely adorable!! Love the floral fabric too.

Prims By The Water said...

How adorable. I remember having my own kids wear these. Janice

Danice G said...

Thank you Denise. The pattern and fabric are two of my favorites as well.

Danice G said...

Thanks Janice. My daughter also wore bubble suits many years ago, lol. They are so classic.

Ruth said...

So cute! But, no, I have never made any baby shoes. I didn't know there were patterns for them. I have a pattern for 14" doll shoes that I have aways intended to make, but never got arount to it.

Danice G said...

Thanks Ruth. Yes, there are some patterns for baby shoes out there. I did not realize this bubble suit pattern included them until after purchasing the pattern. The only thing that is kinda difficult is the small size of the shoes, lol.

Old Crow Homestead said...

How cute! I've never seen bubble suits before. Wish I had, my kids would have been even more adorable in them. ;) Love the fabric!
Jessica

Danice G said...

Thank you Jessica. I think bubble suits have been around for a while. That fabric is one of my favorites also.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How cute! I made some little bubble dresses for my dolls and they are so sweet. Love your new banner too. I'm having a giveaway...so come over when you can! Hugs!

bethsraggedyatticprims said...

Hi, Danice, So very cute and you did a great job, looks great, I have some of that very fabric, and haven't used yet, but have other things in mind for it for me. Be Blessed

Danice G said...

Thank you Diane. I sure will visit your blog giveaway. I have a Blogoversary Giveaway that is still going on also :)

Danice G said...

Thanks Yvonne. I wish I had a lot more of that fabric, but that was about all of it, lol. It was also used for granddaughter's Easter dress last year.

Cheryl said...

This outfit is so cute and I love the accessories you made for it!

Lady Jane said...

That is just the cutest!!! Brings me back to when my son used to wear them. Great job, with the pick of the fabric, she will look adorable!!! Hugs, lJ

Danice G said...

Thank you Cheryl. My niece's favorite color is green, so she loved the fabric as well.

Danice G said...

Thank you Lady Jane. I have always loved bubble suits. Hoping the new baby loves all of her gifts.