Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Pretty halter dresses: same pattern

These are two dress that I made for my granddaughter, the red one a few years ago. They are both halter style with ties at the back neck. The front v-neck and lower area with optional ruffles makes them super cute and frilly. That floral fabric is so colorful and modern, and that dress features the optional neck and hemline ruffles. The length is mid-calf version. Please continue reading to see the floral version dress.


The solid red fabric dress is also very pretty. It is the top-of-knee length and does not have the optional ruffles. Features a side zipper closing and back sash. The pattern is McCall's 6736, and it has several lengths up to maxi. A very versatile pattern. 'Love this pattern so much, and it's Pattern Difficulty Rating will be, as before:

Fairly Easy



Danice G.

3 comments:

ShirleyC said...

Cute as can be! I found a piece of that same fabric someone gave me, and I used it for applique name. It's a great print.

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

Beautiful!!

Karrin Hurd said...

Cute dress, I think my granddaughter would like it too!