Monday, June 20, 2022

Back in Time: completed!

This is an adorbale little doll quilt pattern from Pam at: Heartspun Quilts. It was supposed to measure 19"X25", but mine is a bit larger. The Springtime colorway is all fabrics from my stash. That green floral was stashed away for like 5 years waiting on the perfect pattern. 'Wish I had much more of that fabric. Read on to see this little quilts' stats.

Y'all, way back in 2015 when I first began to learn to quilt, it was just for the most part all bad luck with the transparent thread, After all of these years, 'tried again and was successful! Yah! Have you ever used it? Here are this little quilts' stats:

♦ dimensions: 21"X28"

♦ fabrics: 100% cotton fabrics, all from my stash

♦ backing: cream and beige mottled print

♦ batting: Warm N' Natural©

♦ quilting: machine-stitched free-motion meandering with transparent thread

♦ binding: solid rose pink, machine and hand-stitched

♥ Completed WIP/UFO quilts in 2022: 5 ♥


Blessings, Danice G.

3 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

I so love this quilt and such a pretty design! My mom is a pro at that thread...alas I am not. Janice

Angie in SoCal said...

An adorable little quilt. I'm so envious - 5 WIP/UFOs so for for 2022. Thanks for stopping by Danice.

Danice G said...

Thanks so much. Hoping to get even more quilts completed this year.