Saturday, November 5, 2022

Autumn Jubilee: Embroidered Wall Quilt

Good (rainy) morning to you all. Finally, here is my completed Embroidered Wall Quilt from the : Autumn Jubilee 2022. This annual event is hosted by Carole at From My Carolina Home. The event is over for this year, but better late than never for my project, right? This little quilt is 14" square, and the center pumpkin has machine embroidered decorative stitching. The quilting is diagonal walking foot. Guess what- more stash fabrics were used. This project is going to be a gift for a dear friend. Continue reading for comments.

♥ Completed WIP/UFO quilts in 2022: 11 ♥


Blessings, Danice G.

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How gorgeous! I love the colors in this one...autumn colors but cheerful too! Enjoy your weekend!

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

It looks fabulous!! Love those prints and the green accents.

Danice G said...

Thank you Carole!