Saturday, September 1, 2018

One Monthly Goal: September 2018

These five little quilt blocks are part of Pat Sloan and Jane Davidson's The Splendid Sampler 2™ quilt-along. There are two new blocks weekly . So far, eleven blocks have been released, and I do still lack making several of them. My One Monthly Goal for September is to get those blocks made and get all eleven sewn into rows. Part 1 was tons of fun, and so is part 2. Are you joining-in on this fun event?

~Linking-up with: Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal: September~

7 comments:

Frédérique - Quilting Patchwork Appliqué said...

Cute blocks! Good luck for the remaining ones

Happy said...

I am doing the Splendid too! I love it so much! I have 7 blocks completed, and 4 blocks in various stages of fabric pull / cut out / partially sewn. My OMG is to complete 'For the Love' because that English Paper Piecing intimidates me.

Mari said...

These are really cute, Danice! Good luck!

Patty said...

Your blocks look great! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Mary said...

I'm making these blocks too. Some are harder to stitch. Yours looks great!

Danice G said...

Thank you all a lot. Yes, I am struggling with paper piecing, but it's time to learn, right?

Nicole Painchaud said...

I'm still trying to finish off the last bunch, but am trying a few of the new ones as well. Good luck Danice.