Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Glad Tidings quilt: finished!

Towards the end of 2021, Pam of: Heartspun Quilts hosted a quilt along for a little quilt called Glad Tidings. Her events are always tons of fun. Better late than never, here is my completed little quilt.
Here is the back of my quilt. The actual pattern quilt is a bit smaller than mine. Finally, this is my second quilt finish for 2022, yay! Hopefully more will be completed this year than last year. It seems that life is getting less stressful lately, which is always a good thing. Many thanks to all of you for hangin' in with me and staying with my blog. Here are this little quilt's stats:

♦ dimensions: 15" X 19"

♦ fabrics: various 100% cotton fabrics from my stash, and natural muslin

♦ backing: same burgundy as front inner border

♦ batting: Warm N' Natural©

♦ quilting: machine-stitched walking foot diagonal lines, and echo stitching

♦ binding: same green print as front, machine and hand-stitched

♥ Completed WIP/UFO quilts in 2022: 2 ♥


Blessings, Danice G.

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh it really is beautiful! I always thought if I ever learned to quilt I would do some small quilts for my dolls. Enjoy your day my friend!

Brenda @ Songbird Designs said...

That's really pretty, Danice! It's always great to have a project finished!!

Danice G said...

Thank you Diane and Brenda. This little quilt was fun to make.