Friday, March 25, 2022

Tilda cat doll

Good afternoon friends. 'Hope you are all safe and well. The weather here is cooler and cloudy. Well, that is to be expected in the Spring in Alabama. This is another Tilda doll that I made for my great niece last year. The pattern is from: Tilda's World.com, and is free. That fabric the dress is made of, 'wish I had many yards of that one. Great niece Lydia did like the doll.

I actually have been quilting, and have a couple nearly ready to post. The H2H quilt is finished, but awaiting the party to reveal it. Quilting and doll-making, two of my favorite hobbies for sure. Things have been kinda hectic here, but getting better. How have you been doing? Blessings.

Danice G.

1 comment:

Prims By The Water said...

Hopefully the tornadoes passed you up the other day. Your great niece is gonna love her new kitty. Made me smile looking at it! Janice