Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Modern Crows: update

Here are the completed two Modern Crow blocks, designed by:Sasha's Quilts on Etsy. I have added wide borders, since this is going to be a table runner. There will be a third {center} block that is in the works. There are three Crows included in the pattern, and these are numbers 2 and 3. They are foundation paper pieced, which is a skill that I am still learning. There is just something about these patterns that is eye-catching. Modern and kind of simple, and very pretty design. Most of the fabrics used are from my stash as well, so yay for that. Are you currently working on any quilt blocks?


Blessings, Danice G.

3 comments:

Prims By The Water said...

How cool is this lil crow patch. Never saw a quilted crow before. Perfect for the upcoming season. Janice

Kathleen said...

Those are fun blocks! We have crows that play in the yard across from us...one was knocked over by another...kind of fun to watch their antics.

My Tata's Cottage said...

The blocks are really cool. I like that look. You are so talented. I hope your day is very blessed.